This article applies to Contextual Commerce. (Looking for Classic Commerce documentation?)
The Homepage is the default page visitors see when they access your Storefront's Domain URL. For example, . Many Storefronts use this page as a catalog page to list the available products. You can select 0, 1, or 2 groups of products to be shown on this page. For example, the headings for the two groups might be "Our Products" and "Our Bundles".
Check out our guided walk-through
To choose the products that will be displayed on the Storefront's Homepage
- Select the Storefronts menu at the top of the dashboard. The Web Storefronts tab will be selected by default.
- Click the Homepage link for the Storefront you want to edit.
- The Homepage Products popup window will open. This window consists of two main sections, just like the Homepage itself. The Main Heading and Main Products fields control the top or upper section of the Homepage. The Secondary Heading and Secondary Products fields control the bottom or lower section of the Homepage. The secondary section is entirely optional; you can choose to leave those fields blank if desired.
- You have the option to enter heading text to be displayed on the Homepage above the products in a section, or you can skip this step. To enter heading text, click the Main Heading and/or Secondary Heading fields and enter the text. For example, you might enter the Main Heading as "Our Products" and enter the Secondary Heading as "Our Bundles". If your store supports multiple languages, be sure to click the language code selector, select the desired language, and enter the heading text in the corresponding language.
- Use the Main Products field (and optionally, the Secondary Products field) to choose which products will be included on the Homepage. Click the text entry area and begin typing the name of the product you want to add, and a list of matching products will pop up.
- Click the desired product or use the arrow keys and Enter / Return key on your keyboard to choose it. The product will automatically be added to the list of products in the corresponding section of the Homepage.
- In case you need to remove a product from the Homepage, click the red Remove link to the left of the product to be removed.
- Click SAVE to save your changes.