This article applies to Contextual Commerce. (Looking for Classic Commerce documentation?)
The Nalpeiron Licensing & Analytics Service offers both online and offline activation, usage analytics, analytics on trial conversions, sales cycles, and more. You can easily sign up for a free trial for Nalpeiron and integrate their service with FastSpring in just a few short minutes.
In the Dashboard for your FastSpring Store, there is one configuration needed to set up Nalpeiron with FastSpring: a license fulfillment action, which will issue a license on a non-subscription product.
- From the Dashboard, select the Products menu.
Click the Products, Bundles, or Subscriptions tab, depending on the product for which you want to set up Nalpeiron integration.
Note about bundlesBundles can have a fulfillment action such as a license generator attached to the bundle itself, but if the products that make up the bundle (i.e., the bundle children) have their own fulfillments, you might want to avoid setting up a fulfillment action on the bundle itself to avoid duplicate generation (e.g. having the license key appear twice on the completion page).
- Click the card of the product, bundle or subscription for which you want to set up Nalpeiron integration, to open the product's details.
- In the product details, click ADD FULFILLMENT.
- In the Add Fulfillment Action dialog, select Generate a License.
- Click NEXT at the lower right-hand corner of the page.
In the Script Source Code (JS) field, replace the existing placeholder content with the following script:
- Edit the script to replace the following placeholders with the information from your Nalpeiron account:
- YOUR NALPEIRON USERNAME
- YOUR NALPEIRON PASSWORD
- YOUR NALPEIRON CUSTOMER ID
- NALPEIRON PRODUCT ID
- NALPEIRON LICENSE PROFILE
- Click near the top right-hand corner of the page.